this ism. that ism.

Hello

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm depressive.
I don't know how to let go.
So i went for a therapy. Retail that is.
Gila lah.
Bye bye 1K.

SO how did you spend your Labour Day?

My first ever public holiday since i started working. Best Gila.
But up until today, weird things keep on happening.

1. I was pau-ed. Like money pau not pau Ahmad sedap tu.
2. I was forced to enter a lift by an indian 'uncle'. Whom, when i refused to enter, started shouting at me in tamil. scary gila.
3. Blackout. I was alone. I was in towel. My batt was low. Did i mention that i fear the dark?
Tapi sempat tgk FT perform. heh.=).
4. As it was friggin dark, i had to get out of the house. Gila takut. I kept imagining things creeping to me. bodoh.So i close my eyes while finding my way to the dining table. Aha. Jumpa baju! I sarung my dad's baju melayu yg super besar and cover my hair with my towel to lepak outside the house.
5. M kept me company. Thanks weh!Just when i thought that it was never gonna get any better.My parents came back from Kenduri, and TNB pun datang. 5 sec after that my phone mati. Talking  about timing!!

So there. My weird days.

And i think i'm not missing him as much as i thought i would. Congratulations!

Posts are boring without pictures. So i'm going to ransack my pc for them.

ok. Got it!

My 1,328932,9023 picture of KLCC. I don't know why but i like taking pictures of KLCC when i wanna go home from the office. Somehow, it calms me down...Maybe i am weird afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations for not missing him?

Alia said...

shasha.

spent rm1k? lump sum skali ke?
menarik ni. hehehe.