this ism. that ism.

milo mayo dan belacan

Thursday, November 6, 2008

What do they have in common??

I once fried the whole belacan because i thought it was a burger patty. I never thought that patties should be in the freezer part of the fridge not the normal one. Never mind the wrapping of the belacan that never have burger ayam ramli emblazoned all over it. Eventually i got curious because the "burger" starts to give off some weird smell. I thought that the "burger" has gone bad!!! then my mom came down to the kitchen because she was curious of the STRONG belacan smell through out the house. And she laugh and laugh and laughand laugh. I was 10.

Another time, i made a milo with mayonaise thinking it was milk. I was down with a cold and my nose was blocked so naturally i couldn't smell & taste properly. Waking up rather late and with a shock; my mom was knocking the door of my room like she wants to crash it!!!! Straight to the kitchen and to the fridge. Like a robot,2 scoops of milo, 1 scoop of milk, hot water, warm water, stir. Weird. The milk won't get  mixed properly. Like white polkadots over chocolate background! I smelled it but obviously i can't smell a thing! I told my mom about it and she tasted it and she told me it's "FINE".My turn to taste; i couldn't taste a thing except that it was kinda "oily".

And..........

it's mom to the rescue(again). She told me(while laughing and snorting)that the actual milk was in the "kacang masin" tub while the "milk" i had used was in the "mayo" tub. I was so groggy i couldn't see the difference. hehehehe.

Have you done any weird 'cookings' or 'concontions'?

0 comments: