this ism. that ism.

Petanda mengandung ke?

Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm dizzy and nauseous....Jeng Jeng..hehehehehe.Probably because i lay down on my stomach for too long. Kalau kita baring on our backs it's called terlentang, what do we call 'baring on our perut'? I forgot so i asked Kekasih.He told me i was funny. Funny ke? Forgetful ada lah.

Wishlist:
1.studs
-to stick(?) or punch(?) them into my mom's old velvet dinner bag. The velvet has gone spotty and some spots has lost it's fur(?) or feather(?), bululah senang cakap.

2.lace
-off white and black to be exact. Nak paste all over my white skinny belt!Yang off white tu nak jadikan dia sleeves for a dress.

3.start DIY projects when 1&2 are acquired.
-read above.

4.Clasp purse shoulder bag( i really don't know what it's called actually huhuh ).
-Saw one in the Curve. ONLY ONE. My sister decided to buy it for my mom. And my mom decides to wear them for "special" occasions ONLY. She said we could share it BUT the rule of borrowing and lending is that, if the owner hasn't 'merasmikannya', you can't borrow it. Macam tak sedaplah.Imagine if that's your stuff, belum guna tapi people dah start nak pinjam.Tak bestkan.

5.Grey shoulder bag(ada studs wehhhhh).
-Tinggal ONLY ONE. and i being 'baik' tiba-tiba, turns down my sister's offer to buy it(belanja somemore) for me. Ok.Actually i asked "Kakak, belanja shasha ni boleh?" in a small voice that i used when i want something/don't wanna do something/wants to go out 'dating' with Kekasih/ Forgotten something;basically when i want something and when i don't want something. And so my sister tergoda with my voice and big eyes(sengaja besarkan) lalu she replied " Takelah!Kakak belanja." For about 1/2 hour i was contemplating on whether nak amik or not. Now menyesal sbb siang malam asyik teringat.
-My sister called to congratulate me on something today and she said "Yay!!!!Lepas ni belanja kakak handbag pulak!!".....HU HU HU.

6.More boots.
-Grey and brown pulak.No patent. PU or cowhide(anyhide pun i don't mind asalkan bukan khinzir sudah) leather to be exact! Ankle/calf/knee length. I want it all. WANT not NEED. Fokus!Fokus!

Sorry no pictures. As i want you to use your imagina..ok. forget i said that. 3g connection was damn slow,sometimes tak received signal langsung.Damn youh maxis.

At current times, i can't really spend.So writing them down is as good as getting them.hehe. ok then. off to sleep. Strange but i feel better now, less nauseous, less kepala pusing...This is what i call funny. Bukan terlupa 'baring' tu apa.

1 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

shashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
mungkin kah baring perut itu ialah "meniarap" ?

kau ni comel la makcik.
btw belanje aku boots gak k?
ankle length gak.
oxford heels ke?
masehh=)