this ism. that ism.

Air yang tenang, jangan disangka ada buaya

Friday, August 29, 2008

Today i woke up with the voice of him serenading me songs while strumming his guitar. The choice of his songs? yellow & viva la vida by coldplay & pocketful of sunshine by natasha bedingfield.  Sangat sweet, i practically melted on the bed.ha ha ha. He knows it that i'm so troubled by what happened yesterday, i guess that's his way to calm me down kut. Thank God, he didn't go verbally serang the dearest perempuan ituh, if not the problem akan menjadi lebih besar, dan akan tercetuslah permainan " he says, she says". I've enough of this game already..ponat den!

If one day, you stumbled upon this my dearest perempuan, for sure, you'll be wondering, who did tell me all this stuff?who? sorang? or more than 1 person? for me to know and for you to find out lah..Just that, kalau berkawan, kawan betul2, jgn kutuk2 belakang dia okay(1 bad habit that you've need to kick off), sbb u don't know that one day they will blab about you to the  other person yg you kutuk tu...

Back to the subject matter: I really liked lah this new way untuk kejut aku bangun. Please dear kekasih, i want hingga ujung waktu by so7, i'll be by edwin mc'Cain(kut cam ni lah spellingnya, im not sure) & kiss me by 6 pence non the richer. Kejutkan saya dengan lagu-lagu ini boleh? ;)


*proof of our lunacy*

kalau saya gadis luna, si dia? jejaka luna kah? bunyi cam auw je. hish.

0 comments: