this ism. that ism.

I covet.

Monday, September 15, 2008

If you'd still remember this entry. Than you would know that i have become a shoe fetish fanatic. I wasn't one to start with. So, i wasn't really sure what buzzed me to be one. What i'm certain is that, i've missed the pre-order date!!!!DAMN!!! I want. I want. If i can't have the others, than the oxfords pun jadilah.sedih ;(

So,what is that i covet now?

jeng jeng jeng..


*Credits to Sally Jane Vintage* 

READ: Knee/Almost-knee high boots!!Now, i think it has to be my daily staple. Sebab, i lugged back lotsa vintage-granny-smelled-but-in-a-good-way dresses from Bijou Bazaar. As a woman, just a mere findings of cheap thrills for frills will just send my hormones to the nines. Translate: Uberly overly happy. Tapi, kena ada boots because thats how i imagine it would look nice with.

Gua suka. lu suka?lu tak suka, gua tak ambik port.

hehe. I just read some of uniten friends' blogs while i was bloghopping, and some of them wrote like that. Thought i'd give it a try. But no, it doesn't suit me at all.kan?

0 comments: