this ism. that ism.

Would you still love me?

Monday, September 8, 2008



i'm officialy cool in the universe world of shasha population 1, for i have chopped off my beautiful*self opiniated* lock of precious hair. Truth be told, i wasn't thrilled with the outcome when first i lay my eyes on me. Heck! i looked like i was about to be enrolled into the Police Academy. But now, i've come to love my new look. It has began to look like the previous haircut(a year ago).so yay! if you know me, next time you see me, call me "shasha deyn". I would just ignore and continue walking if it just "shasha".

A question for you.No.Not you.But Him.The one who sang me songs:
"Would you still love me? Now that i look like a 12-y/o-kid-who-haven't-had-his-wet-dream?"

Answer me. Not less than 800 words.Thank you love.

1 comments:

Raieza Hanim R said...

takde lahh shasha deynnnn, okay saje rambut kamu itu :>
more like a rockstar chick to me!
hehe.
rock it in the mod way babehh! =)