this ism. that ism.

Jaded

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aerosmith sang Jaded.
I'm singing along similar tune.
When will she stop talking?
When will she stop hating?

I wish the truth would be out.
It's in the hands of God.
So please Dear god,
Enlightened those confunded minds.

One day, all will be revealed,
I'm not waiting,
I'm anticipating.
For it will all be uncovered.

The sweet taste of realization,
is too sinful beyond dreams.
I don't wish for it to come soon,
as i know sooner or later,
It will harbour down the river of light.

The truth,
as clear as still water,
as bright as the moon beam,
as transparent as gossamer.

Until then,
Spun away you little spiderina,
The web of lies so carefully weaved.
But be careful not to be caught in your own sticky web.

1 comments:

dalila said...

cik cantek, trouble lagi "budak" tu?