this ism. that ism.

To die for

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Almost to die for lah. Not completely.But still to die for.


I know that the craze for oxford has died down already. Some fashionistas has stopped wearing this baby*shifty-eyes* altogether. But OH! how do i love thee. My heart practically stopped for a nanosecond when i saw this. I want!I want! i can so imagine my self walking in these baby*shifty-eyes* to work, leisure outings, convocations, travelling, walking down french canal in trench coat, with my scarves gently..yada yada..okay.enough with the imagination. i want lah. F21 used to have oxfords, but theirs more playfully designed.so malas to google, u cari yourself.Retails around MYR 100-200+(someone told me) But these retails at MYR 75.00.Should i?i want it black baybeh!


Booties!!! I HEART 'em too. And yeah, you guessed it right. Not that my heart stopped, my entire blood pressure went crazy!!!How can you not? They are so..are so..are so..effing cool! So Agyness-Deyn-like.I'd already have this pictures of yours truly in this. Skinny jeans tucked inside for that edginess. Flowing dresses and denim vest. ahhhhh~Vincci has similar ones, Yeah i malas to search the picture.google it up please. Im not so sure about the price.But their's not so cool as above.Made from suede(i think).I tried it on but no, no chemistry. Retails at MYR 85.00(DIE!).I want the grey or brown,not sure.i love both.But the price.DIE.


Ahhhh~I'm-not-sure-what's-this!!okay. i am totally clueless as what is this shoe all about. flats? heels?BUT cute & pretty is the best word to describe it. I fall in love with the black&off-white combo! so quirky.so me. What would i pair this with? Opaque tights,calf length full swing skirt and a simple white top. Supre!i would look fab(or fug but i like it so dang you).I'm getting slightly deranged as i typed. This baby retails at MYR 75.00 too?!?hurk.*grabs chest, fears for quickened pace of heart beat*


So there goes my craving-i-have-to-have-if-not-i-could-not-sleep list. If i were to purhase all, the total would be MYR 230.00!!! On the bright side, the cheapest nine west is more expensive than this. If i buy a nine west, i only got 1, ONE pair of shoes. So, my purchase would really be worth it. right?

On a diff note, i got a job. Yup, from the same company. 5-mins-away-if-no-jam office here i come. On November lah tapi. If all goes well. But the downside, diff position. Someone took my designated post. Gila frustrated. I coveted that post. It was created for me. Sedih x? So yup, the new post is not what i fancy much, but i'm afraid of saying no. Ya'll know, i turned down Petronas because i got into Exxon and then was told later that a new policy doesn't allow them to employ students. I couldn't call Petronas and said i want! i want! and they want me to start immediately somemore. Kalau tak, skarang petrol aku free( ye ke nih?). But yeah, i've said yes to Exxon again. Takut menolak tuah..tapi i'm still open for other options to widen my horizon.

For one second that i typed the last para, strangely, my mind wasn't on the 3 coveted shoes. Maybe i gotta talk about something serious. Or maybe, i should just go to sleep. Maybe i will dream about wearing Shoes Coveted #1 to work in the 5-mins-away-if-no-jam office. Nice nya.
i love dressing up to work.=)

0 comments: